IELTS – Prepare for IELTS Speaking by Former IELTS Examiners
This IELTS Speaking course will help you prepare for the IELTS Speaking exam for both General and Academic by giving you an insight into how IELTS examiners are assessing your band score. Even good speakers of English often fail to get high band scores because they are not using the language the IELTS examiner need to hear to give you a high band score.
Please note this is not a strategies course. This course teaches you vocabulary and useful grammatical structures that are essential for getting a high band score in the IELTS Speaking exam. As a former IELTS essential examiner, based on my experience, this is the area that you need to focus on to get a high band score.
IELTS is essentially a huge vocabulary test and the best way to get a high band score is focusing on complex language in your preparation.
- Learn how to answer IELTS Part 2 Speaking questions – detailed analysis of model answers to show you what IELTS examiners are looking for – over 135 videos that can be adapted to use for many IELTS Speaking topics
- A selection of Part 1 and Part 3 videos
- A downloadable 165-page PDF document with 42 Part 2 model answers and hundreds of Part 3 model answers
- Learn complex words from a native speaker of English and former IELTS examiner
- How to use collocations in your answers, which will help you to achieve a higher band score in Lexical Resource in IELTS Speaking
- Learn how to use complex grammar to improve your Grammatical Range and Accuracy band score in IELTS Speaking
- Learn how to use discourse markers to improve your Fluency and Coherence band score in IELTS Speaking
- This course is regularly updated with new IELTS Speaking topics