- Knowledge of Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- Or Should have completed my Spring Framework in easy steps course
Are you a java spring developer interested in mastering Springs powerful and easy to use ORM framework? Are you a java developer who want to create complete data access layer in two simple steps ? then this Spring Data JPA using Hibernate course is for you.It is a complete hand’s on course with quizzes,assignments and a mini project at the end.
Spring data JPA removes all the boiler plate coding that we write to create Data Access Layer for our applications while using JPA and ORM tools like Hibernate.And with the power of spring boot there is zero xml or java based configuration required.
Hibernate is the most popular object-relational mapping framework and the most used JPA providers. Hibernate maps our java classes to database tables.It offers component mapping,inheritance mapping and supports various associations among objects.
Spring data JPA makes it super easy to use there powerful features of Hibernate by removing all the configuration and use of low level APIs.Spring Data makes it possible to remove the DAO implementations entirely – the interface of the DAO is now the only artifact that needs to be explicitly defined.
Every section in the course is loaded with hands on examples.You will also work on assignments at the end of each section.You will also work on a mini project at the end of the course.
After taking this class, developers will be able to build faster, more flexible and easier to maintain application persistence layers with Spring Data JPA Using Hibernate.
What Will I Learn?
- Master the concepts of ORM,Spring Data JPA and Hibernate
- Perform CRUD operations against a database with two simple steps
- Configure auto generated IDs for the Primary Key fields
- Realize the power of Spring Data Finder methods
- Load data from database with with out implementing any code or SQL
- Learn and use JPQL – Java Persistence Query Language
- Execute native sql queries from your Spring Data Application
- Use Paging and Sorting Learn the different types of Hibernate Mappings
- Implement Component Mapping
- Implement Inheritance Mapping Master Associations and use all the four types of associations
- See Hibernate caching in action
- Learn and manage Transactions
- Work on a mini Patient Scheduling application
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the concepts and work hands on Spring Data JPA using Hibernate
- Students who have taken my Spring Course and who want to master Spring Data JPA and Hibernate
- Students who want to create Data Access Layer in simple steps
- Student who want to master JPA and Hibernate using Spring Data
Created by Bharath Thippireddy
Last updated 8/2019
Size: 1.52 GB