C# is a multi-paradigm programming language providing a host of new features to build powerful cross-platform applications. ASP.NET is an open-source web framework for building modern web applications and services. So, if you’re a newbie developer who wants to work with C# and .NET Core or an experienced C# developer who wants to gain in-depth knowledge of the advanced concepts of C#, then go for this Learning Path.
Packt’s Video Learning Path is a series of individual video products put together in a logical and stepwise manner such that each video builds on the skills learned in the video before it.
The highlights of this Learning Path are:
- Explore the different ways in which you can build efficient, modular, object-oriented applications
- Develop web applications with ASP.NET Core 2.0 in combination with the Entity Framework Core
- Learn advanced C# programming concepts such as delegates, lambda expressions, and LINQ
Let’s take a quick look at your learning journey. This Learning Path begins with an introduction to the new features of Visual Studio 2017 and C# 7.0. You will then understand how to work with source control repositories. You will also explore object-oriented programming with C#.
Next, you will learn how to perform unit tests. You will then walk through software requirements and important units in object-oriented programming such as classes, objects, structures, and interfaces. You will also learn advanced object-oriented programming concepts such as exception handling, events, delegates, and generics.
Moving ahead, this Learning Path teaches you everything you need to know to start developing applications using the newest features that come with C# 7 as well as the newest version of the .NET Core. Next, you will gain in-depth knowledge of ASP.NET Core along with the latest version of the Entity framework. Finally, you will learn advanced concepts of C# such as delegates, lambda expressions, and LINQ.
By the end of this Learning Path, you will have a strong understanding of the latest features of C# and ASP.NET and will be able to develop web applications using them.
Who this course is for:
- This Learning Path is for developers who wish to work with C# and DOTNET Core. This Learning Path is also for experienced C# developers who want to get up-to-speed with the latest changes in C# and ASP DOTNET Core and/or want to get more in-depth knowledge of advanced C# concepts.
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/learning-path-c-7-and-net-programming-with-visual-studio/
- C# Tutorials